Translate

Standardised Test Results

These are the standardised test results for the children who left in 2018

In English, the results show that 10% of the class achieved well above average and the remaining 90% received very high (in the top 4% of the country).

 SJW English Test Results

In maths, the results show that 30% of the class achieved well above average

and the remaining 70% received very high results (in the top 4% of the population).

 SJW Maths Test Results

Analytics by GL Assessment Limited